Less than 15 minutes from the very centre of Peterborough and opposite the spire of St. Benedict’s made famous by local Poet John Clare. Your sure of A friendly welcome from Senior Pharmacist Osman and his qualified pharmacy technician’s who provide a wide range of services and free advice on all your health and medication queries.
Situated In the very heart of Glinton with ample free parking on the doorstep The Chemist Shop really is your one stop shop for all your pharmacy needs. Staying Open until 6:30pm means those that work 9-5 still have ample time to visit. Or alternatively by utilising the NHS Electronic Prescription Service (EPS), The Chemist Shop can arrange electronic transfer of your prescription from the GP, and free delivery of medications to your home or work address meaning you will never run out of medications again. For those who are struggling to get out Osman and his team will also deliver over the counter medications and toiletries with no delivery charge.
Health Advice At Our Pharmacy Peterborough
As well as the usual pharmacy services such as prescriptions The Chemist Shop is proud to provide many other services friendly advice and assistance. Osman and his trained staff are always willing to spend that extra bit of time to answer your questions and provide high quality healthcare and advice to you and the community they service.
- Prescriptions and Automatic Ordering Service
- E-Mail Prescription Ordering
- NHS Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
- Free Prescription Collection Delivery Service For Peterborough City And Surrounding Villages Including but not exclusive too: Glinton, Etton, PeaKirk, Northborough, Helpston, Maxey, The Deeping’s, Langtoft, Baston, Thurlby, Crowland, and South of the City as far as Yaxley.
- Nursing and Care Home Medications.
- Free Blister Packaging Of Medications
- Smoking Secession
- Weight Loss
- Flu Vaccinations
- Medication Reviews
- Travel Clinics Including Vaccinations and Prophylactic Malaria Treatments
- Free Advice On Medical Problems and Queries
- Over The Counter Medications & Advice
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Dressings And Wound Care Advice
- Signposting To Appropriate Services
- Contraceptive Advice
- Toiletries And Personal Hygiene Products
Closed for lunch 1pm-2pm.